Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.
Britt's back is feeling much better. Elisha is teething, but cheerful and well otherwise. She's figured out how to manuver stairs up and down very consistantly, mimics people's laughs and can now hug with pats. We haven't heard from DFACs and I'm hoping that no news is good news. Micah is doing well: trying to sound out words like KFC and wanting to climb walls like Spiderman. I'm enjoying a very quiet evening at home alone (except for two sleeping kids). Christmas and lots of family time and travel are right around the corner. We are part of a wonderful community of believers who challenge and encourage me in my faith. I've been more victorious over the battle in my mind lately, by the grace of God. It really is well with my soul. Thank you, Lord for your provision and faithfulness.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Battle in your mind?? Maybe we could talk about that some more. I am looking forward to our times together soon! I am so glad that you were able to be victorious through this saga!
Post a Comment